Still, while in my bed with all the medication (yikes) with me, I do keep myself hooked into internet to keep those mails and information flowing. Some may ask, why am I then posting in this condition?
Though, the answer could have been any smart pant types, but I will give the truer one. First of all, we have heard and read a lot about Google and its sister concerns, though not refraining from privacy issues. So just wanted to share some information with you folks. Nothing much; at least in this post, no amount of great research is required for which I have to use my grey matter.
So, continuing with the topic, how much do u think Google knows about you. I will give you certain clues.
- #1 Search engine portal
- A leading email service
- A leading social networking website
- A leading customized homepage
- A leading video hosting website
- A leading peer-to-peer chat software (Gtalk)
- A leading feed reader website
- A leading feed management system
- A leading analytics product
- The largest online ad network
- Most widely distributed traffic monitoring toolbar
- Last but not least, Google collect millions of user data from Google accounts every day
So at the end of it all, Google (our next door internet friend) knows a hell lot about us. So until it acts as "Big brother", we are more than happy to welcome since the word that follows Google is FREE..FREE...FREE!!!