- Does your Marketing Strategy gel with the existing Promotional campaigns?
- Does it give you Traction in the marketplace in terms of Scalability?
- Is it Measurable to the extent of Flexibility?
- Does it build a "Brand of Value" or a "Brand of Convenience" for the consumers?
- Does it reflect in the Balance sheets (i.e. is it measurable & accountable)?
These 5 questions is in the heart of any branding activity since the market has become more dynamic than ever mainly because of Fragmented Media // More choices and less of time for consumers to choose // Traditional advertising is losing steam // And most importantly consumers are buying stuff more due to peer recommendation by factor "X" . So all these factors are affecting consumers to turn out to be into "Brand Sluts".