The posts that elicited the most reaction in terms of views and linkbacks include (courtesy GoogleBlog):
- The much-discussed "Gphone" news
- Our thinking about the upcoming FCC spectrum auction
- What the OpenSocial APIs could mean
- How a black screen might not save energy
- Announcing the Knol test project
- Building your own Google homepage
My conclusions from these snippets are based on the point that giving much attention to such posts mean they want to know more about it. So when users want to know more, it becomes apparent for marketers to align their thinking in that direction. So my conclusion would be that "Users need more power, more control & all in all something which is more about THEM i.e. users" which can be in the form of Knol, OpenSocial API's etc.
So lets hope 2008 brings optimum coherence between customers/users & marketers. So, "User Federated Space (UFS)" era is now!!