- Does your customer write you back about your product/service?
- Do you get back to your customers even though they are happy with your product/service?
- Do you keep your "Do's & Don'ts" outline for customer service stay only inside business meetings?
- Does your product/service add any value to your customers?
- Do you use social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace etc to help your customer feel like an exclusive privileged community who can engage, collaborate, participate with the product/brand/service?
If the answer to above 5 questions is straightforward "NO", then dude you seriously are or will be in trouble soon because in business, multiplying negatives is not equal to positive.